15. Executing Knowledge Graph Initiatives in Organizations – A Field Guide, Tutorial at the 15th European Semantic Web Conference, Heraklion, Greece, June 3-7, 2018
14. Building, Applying and Evolving Knowledge Graphs in Organizations – Dimensions, Methods and Challenges, Talk at Data Innovation Summit 2018, March 22, Stockholm, Sweden.
13. Building, Deploying and Evolving a Large Knowledge Graph for the Recruitment Domain – Best Practices and Lessons Learned, Industry Talk at SEMANTiCS 2017, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, September 11-14, 2017.
11. Performing Named Entity Resolution in the Industry Lessons Learned and a Diagnostics Framework, Departmental Seminar, University of Aberdeen, Department of Computing, December 3rd 2014, Aberdeen, UK.
10. Developing Ontologies in the Industry – Experiences and Lessons Learned, Invited Student Lecture, University of Aberdeen, Department of Computing, November 25th 2014, Aberdeen, UK.
9. Performing Named Entity Resolution in Industrial Application Scenarios – Experiences and Lessons Learned, 10th International Conference on Semantic Systems, Leipzig, Germany, September 4th 2014.
8. Reusing Public Semantic Data: The Problem of Vagueness, Athens University of Economics & Business, Department of Informatics, May 7th, 2014.
7. Detecting, Analyzing and Representing Vagueness in Ontologies for Facilitating Reuse, University of Aberdeen, Department of Computing, April 1st, 2014.
6. Goal-Driven Summarization of Semantic Datasets, Scottish Linked Data Workshop, March 25th 2014 , Aberdeen, UK.
5. Purposeful Reuse of Semantic Datasets via Goal-Driven Data Summarization, Scottish Linked Data Interest Group Workshop 2013, December 2nd 2013, Aberdeen, UK.
4. Towards Vagueness-Aware Semantic Data, Scottish Linked Data Workshop 2013, December 2nd 2013, Aberdeen, UK.
3. Scenario-Driven Semantic Entity Resolution Using Ontological Evidence, 2nd UK Ontology Network Workshop, April 11th 2013, Edinburgh, Scotland
2. Vagueness in Semantic Information Management – A Methodological Perspective, Seminar at University of Aberdeen, Department of Computing, April 9th, 2013.
1. Enterprise Knowledge Management – The concept, the need and the practice, Seminar at Mediterranean College Athens, November 24th, 2010.